Europe Sales Director (Based in Paris)
– Date de début: – Septembre / Octobre 2018
1. Description de l’entreprise
Our client – young successful tech start-up – has created a SaaS solution that enables organisations to provide a secure communication channel between them and informants, willing to disclose information anonymously.
The challenge lies in creating a product that is generic enough to be relevant to several industries as well as to different applications: their clients include large corporations, medias, schools, government agencies, that are using them to investigate on matters ranging from fraud, harassment, bullying to honest employees’ feedback, including sensitive tips to journalists. Another interesting challenge is finding the right balance between the security/confidentiality and the usability of the software.
Today to cope with its fast-global expansion, they are actively looking for their Europe Sales Director based in Paris starting in September / October 2018.
Reporting to the CEO, you are responsible for driving sustainable business growth through developing the client and the channel partner base, boosting the sales and building strong network and relationships with clients and prospects in the Europe region.
Your main responsibilities are:
- working closely with the CEO and the COO to develop and implement growth strategies and business development plans,
- consistently researching business opportunities, identifying prospective clients and channel partners and organize business and demo meetings to increase the client and channel partners base
- building long-term and trustworthy relationships with new and existing customers
- managing a sales pipeline, evaluating opportunities and acting appropriately at every stage of the sales process
- identifying and mapping business strengths and customer/prospect needs
- writing business proposals, negotiating with stakeholders, drafting and reviewing contracts with the management and legal teams
- ensuring you have the latest in-depth knowledge of the platform to conduct most convincing and efficient demos to prospects
- conducting Market Intelligence, following industry trends and competitors locally and internationally
- providing inputs and guidance to marketing initiatives
- in a second phase, building your team to support the region accordingly with the growth of the activities in the markets
3. Profil et compétences
- You are hard-worker, sales-driven and customer-centric, strongly organized and autonomous; you are able to multi-task, prioritize and solve conflict while working under pressure in fast changing environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills (including technical skills) and ability to engage and negotiate with people at different levels in the organisations
- You are tech savvy and can conduct software demonstrations without assistance
- You have a formal qualification in a proven complex sales methodology.
- You have a good understanding of software development, technology, user experience design, and agile software methodologies
- You have a can-do attitude, high work ethic and the ability to self-motivate and work by yourself in a start-up environment, with a remote reporting
- You can travel about 25% of your time
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience in business development or sales for Enterprise Software companies to large companies or/and public institutions with a good track record in designing and implementing business development strategy and developing sales in the Europe region
- Experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance a strong plus
- Degree in Business, Sales or Computer Engineering/Science
- English and French fluent, Spanish, German or Portuguese a strong plus
4. Comment postuler ?
Fill in our application form, and precise the reference, which is “Europe Sales Director 0718″.
We will get back to you in under 24 hours (weekends excluded).