Pre-Sales Consultant (based in Sydney)
Global Software Company
Target Date : ASAP
1. Company Description
Our client is a Leading International Enterprise Architecture Software Company specializing in Digital Transformation through Application Portfolio Management, Customer Experience and Capability Evolution.
With already a strong customer base made of the largest regional organizations – FSI, E&U, Telco, Government… in ANZ – and supporting the regional team (based in Singapore), our client is driving a significant growth in Australia, New Zealand, North East Asia and South East Asia. To cope with this rapid expansion and strengthen the team in ANZ, they are urgently looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant.
Reporting to the Service Manager Australia, you are ultimately responsible for supporting a sustainable business growth in the ANZ region by providing support for sales activities and post-sales support in delivering implementation projects.
Your key responsibilities are:
Pre-sales activities: support Sales activities with:
- Demonstration: preparing and conducting software demonstrations for prospects or clients
- Qualification: collect, analyze and assess prospects’ needs and prepare for specific and customized demonstration sessions demonstrating the value of our solution in their organization.
Project delivery : guide new clients through their on-boarding phase with:
- Preparation: Drive scoping meetings and project kick off.
- Execution: Drive workshops, write specifications, adapt Best Practices and methodologies, monitor configurations, write acceptance scenarios, write user guides, support testing phase, help client import data.
- Training: Conduct Training sessions.
- Management: Supervise a team of solution engineers remotely for each project.
3. Applicant Profile and Competencies/Technical Skills
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience in pre-sales role (or related function) ideally in Enterprise Software companies working with large companies or/and public institutions
- Solid knowledge and experience in Enterprise Architecture (knowledge of TOGAF and architecture modelling) and software lifecycle and implementation,
- Degree in Business, Sales or Computer Engineering/Science.
- You are customer-centric, strongly organized and autonomous; you are able to multi-task, prioritize, analyse and solve problem while working under pressure in fast changing environment.
- You are concise and have excellent verbal and written communication skills (including in technical jargon) and the ability to engage and negotiate with people at different levels in the organisations.
- You are tech savvy and can conduct software demonstrations without assistance.
- You have a can-do attitude, high work ethic, the ability to work in a small team environment and lead a remote project team.
- Local & Interstate travelling around 20% of the time.
- Full working rights in Australia PR or citizenship.
Competitive base salary, superannuation, discretionary annual bonus
5. How to apply
Fill in our application form with the reference “Pre-Sales Consultant 1118″
We will get back to you in under 24 hours (weekends excluded).
Please note that to be successfully considered for the role you must have full working rights in Australia.