Australiance is looking for a Test Lead/QA– based in Sydney – for an international company proposing the best software solution for the largest Out-of-Home advertising media companies, to cope with their rapid expansion in the region.
A. Company Description
- Industry/Product/Service: Software Leader in OOH industry
- Target Market: APAC (initial focus on Australia, New Zealand, Thailand)
- Office Location: Sydney
Part of the APAC product team, you are significantly contributing to the successful development and delivery of the enterprise-wide software solutions implementations for Out-Of-Home Media clients in the Asia Pacific region by managing the QA and testing phase.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Provide feedback to the development team on their work.
- Participate in a culture of continuous improvement.
- Plan and execute test cases, both functional and integration.
- Execute, oversee and fine-tune test plans.
- Author actionable defect reports.
- Participate in problem solving efforts, in collaboration with developers.
- Make recommendations for value added improvements to processes.
- Lead QA initiatives and share knowledge with colleagues at all levels.
C. Applicant Profile and Competencies/Technical Skills
- You are tech savvy, strongly organized, analytical and autonomous; you are able to multi task and prioritize while working under pressure in fast changing environment
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills (including technical writing skills), problem solving aptitudes and strong team player mindset
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Science, and 2+ years of experience in software Quality Assurance and Testing
- QA experience with products made in C# and for the web
- Experience in automated software testing an asset
D. How to apply
1. Fill in our application form with the reference “Test Lead Q/A 0419″.
2. We will get back to you in under 24 hours (weekends excluded).