Commercial Programme Delivery Manager (basé à Sydney)
pour le leader australien de la grande distribution
Début: offre non disponible
Australiance is looking for a Commercial Programme Delivery Manager with 2+ years of Strategy experience in a Top Tier Strategy Consulting firm and solid Retail expertise for one of our clients – a leading Australian Retail Group. Do not hesitate to apply if you are interested in this opportunity!
1. Description de l’entreprise
As Australia’s biggest retail group, our client has the most trusted food, liquor and general merchandise brands. With recent expansion into financial services and award-winning multichannel initiatives, their innovations and customer obsessions are changing the face of Australian retail.
2. Responsabilités et missions
Reporting directly to the Head of Customer First Ranging (CFR), you are managing a team of 6 and are responsible for delivering a programme of continuous improvement (that delivers results for our customers) to ultimately assist in shaping the future direction of CFR.
Your three key responsibilities include:
- Owning the end-to-end framework (your primary focus for the 6 first months):
- Planning & Programme Management
- Trial and Range Change Planning & Execution
- Stakeholder management & Communication
- Governance and control, responsible for financial planning, business reporting and ensuring the CFR programme is delivered effectively
- Strategic evolution & continuous business improvement of CFR – strategic thinking and high-quality execution of new methods and tools that increase the value of CFR to our customers
- Applicant profile and competences/technical skills
Your strengths must include strategic thinking, stakeholder engagement and an ability to simplify complex information so that it is compelling. You are a highly organized and processed professional with an appetite to influence others will thrive in this role.
- 2+ years of experience in a top-tier strategy consultancy, investment bank or corporate strategy team and 3+ years of business experience ideally in consumer and/or retail industries
- Demonstrated solid experience in strategic problem solving and frameworks, programme/process & change management in highly complex business environment combined with a pragmatic approach and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills combined with natural leadership and ability to influence, establish and maintain strong relationships with senior management and multiple stakeholders
- Outstanding academic record and social achievements; top-tier MBA an advantage
- An attractive remuneration package plus benefits including staff discount, onsite fitness centre, and a staff share plan
- An exciting career with great growth opportunities
- Full-time role, opportunity of visa sponsorship
Apply now through our online application form and precise the job reference “Commercial Programme Delivery Manager”
- We will then review your resume and cover letter and assess it against other applicants
- We will contact you to set up a face-to-face (or Skype) interview
- If successful, you will be asked to provide us with two referees (name and email address) – ideally one academic referee and one professional referee if applicable – for us to conduct a reference check
- We will assist you to come to Sydney so you can experience the services we offer to professionals.