If you are you looking for a 6-month internship in Australia, you’re on the right website. With Australiance, find your dream internship Down Under!
Australiance is a Sydney-based start-up founded in 2010 with many activities, among them proposing consulting solutions for international companies interested to settle Down Under, recruitment services, or organizing startup networking events (StartupAndAngels.com) and B2B conference (B2BRocks.co/Sydney). To support and develop our International Talent Acquisition solutions, we are looking for an intern from a Business School or University to take on the role of International Talent Acquisition Intern.
Your main duties will be to:
- Liaise with students and professionals looking for qualified work opportunities in
Australia on a daily basis
- Support the team in writing attractive Job Descriptions
- Source candidates based on our clients’ requirements
- Shortlist candidates and lead first round of interviews based on our robustrecruitment methodology
- Communicate our job and internship offers on our channels and look for newones to promote efficiently our offers and to attract more candidates
- Take part in networking and marketing activities to share our unique valueproposition and savoir-faire
- Assist in any other ad hoc HR related projects such as team building, proceduredefinition, process design and implementation etc.
Our client is an innovative start up in the wine and spirits industry. Their vision is to enrich alcohol brand choices for consumers and bring greater value to customers: authenticity, elegance and a great story. They are looking for a highly motivated Sales and Marketing coordinator.
The Marketing intern will work closely with Directors, Sales team and Marketing Lead to support them in their daily operations. This will include:
- Production and management of effective POS material and sales tools.
- Management of the day to day interface between the sales team and the brand team.
- Ongoing research and analysis into the ANZ market to identify future activations and collaborations
- Identify, track and manage ongoing market activations with sales team
- Create trusted partnership with sales team
- Understand and become a subject matter expert on Australian alcohol sector
- Support tasting programs for key off trade accounts Creativity:
- Help develop sales and training materials.
- Help create effective POS that creates impact, impulse and reflects brand strategy.
- Develop an expert knowledge of competitive market activity.
- Generate consumer insights and advise Directors on sales and marketing opportunities.
- Participate in brand planning process, including building and managing activity calendars.
- Run monthly sales and marketing reports to communicate to brand owners.
- Support brand activities in regards to:
o Budgets and A&P,
o POS shipments
o Stock management
- Manage effectively any third-party agencies.
- Liaise with operations and logistics team and sales.
- Support team in identifying new events and collaborations e.g. ticketed events, sponsorships, festivals.
- Support coordination logistics, POS and requirements for events
- Ownership of end to end planning and running of smaller events
- Attend events e.g. Launch parties, festivals to support set up and success of the event
Our cllient is creating a SaaS solution that enables organisations to provide a secure communication channel between them and informants, willing to disclose information anonymously. They are looking for an intern to help them support their activity.
Your main responsibilities will be to assist and support in business Development / operations aspect:
- Be responsible for account & client management
- Identify business development opportunities: strategies of lead generation
- Market research : you will be in charge of analyzing what the opportunities are in other geographies / for other products or use-cases
- Lead internal strategic initiatives: competition analysis & mapping of clients per competitor
- Post on social media pages (Facebook, Twitter) and on the blog.
- Industry: Fintech startup, Financial Services
- Product/Service: Home loans
This startup is revolutionising the industry with a best-in-class technology platform and suite of tools that take the hard work out of home loans – for their Customers and Brokers alike, is currently looking for a Full Stack Engineer.
As a Full Stack Engineer Intern, your main responsibilities will be to assist and support in:
- Creating new, scalable solutions for customer and business problems implementing a deep understanding of system design
- Improving the lending process and customer experience with cutting edge web technologies
- Participating in the building and evolution of our current platform.
Our client, original from Canada, has recently opened its Australian subsidiary in Sydney and is looking for talented and dynamic graduate software engineers to join their fast-growing team in Sydney.
- Product/Service: Cloud solutions (proposal generation, CRM, contract management, invoicing, reporting…)
- Target Market: Outdoor media advertisers
Reporting to and mentored by their lead developer, you will develop new features or enhance existing ones to always deliver more value and better technology tools to our customers.
You will work with Microsoft’s latest development tools, languages and frameworks including:
- Visual Studio
- C# 6.0
- ASP.NET MVC 5
- Windows Azure SDK 2.7
- Azure SQL DB
This is an opportunity to gain a work experience in a customer-facing environment and understand how a software development company operates and build applications.
Australiance is currently looking for a 6-month intern for Australia’s fastest growing Fintech startup. This startup is revolutionising the industry with a best-in-class technology platform and suite of tools that take the hard work out of home loans – for their Customers and Brokers alike. Due to growth, they are seeking a rigorous and versatile intern to support their Operations and IT Support Teams.
This versatile role will include:
- Understanding and reverse engineered banks’ financial modelling for loan assessment.
- Design and document the code logic for new builds to be able to reproduce the banks’ financial modelling in our own IT infrastructure.
- Documenting business processes in Confluence and Wiki (a world-class IT project management software) and collaborate with users for more effective resolution processes
- Organising interviews and workshops with IT developers, Sales and Marketing teams to better understand the operations and business processes;
- Assisting the marketing team and the team in charge of the user experience (UX) to attract more clients and enhance the customer journey
- Testing the new functionalities developed for Customers and Brokers; ensure that they meet requirements and propose improvements to enhance Customers’ experience and Brokers’ productivity
- Assisting the IT Support team responding to technological enquiries
Feel free to contact us for further information